A UV Index reading of 6 to 7 means high risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure. The UV index reading in Delhi goes up to 11 during summer season and 9 during the monsoon season which can cause extreme damage to the skin. The best solution is to stay indoors to avoid the sun damage, but most of us go outdoors regularly and hence it is very important to apply a sunscreen on all the body parts exposed to the sun.
The Shiseido Perfect UV Protector WetForce is one of the best sunscreen I have ever used. It is very light textured and has a runny consistency. A little amount of it goes a long way and evens out skin tone. It does not leave a white cast, adds a beautiful glow to the skin without making it greasy and doesn’t break me out. It can be used throughout the year irrespective of the weather. The Shiseido Perfect UV Protector WetForce also works as makeup base and is perfect to use for swimming or while playing outdoors in hot humid weather as its protection strengthens after coming in contact with water/sweat.
As per Shiseido:
Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective when it comes into contact with water or perspiration. It also includes skincare ingredients that prevent dryness, oxidation* and damage to cells and DNA*. It provides high sun protection technology, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin.
- Protects skin from UVA/UVB rays and helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360™ technology.
- Formulated with WetForce technology, which reacts positively to sweat and water on contact, activating additional strength with the positive veil.
- Formulated with Profense CEL™; a complex of ingredients that inhibits the enzyme activity, * cell damage and DNA damage* linked to the formation of wrinkles and dark spots.
- Contains Thiotaurine and Rose Apple Leaf Extract, proven to counteract oxidation*.
- Comfortable light texture absorbs quickly into the skin, with no residue.
- Promotes a smoother application of foundation and lasting makeup finish.
- Very water resistant.
Have you ever tried Shiseido Perfect UV Perfector before? What do you think of it?
Share your comments below!